Stack from Rapid Ideas
Version 1.6.1 released 1 week ago
Include a nice and responsive Event Calendar on your RapidWeaver page.
Load your events from a google calendar, iCloud calendar, a self-hosted calendar file or add your own events directly in the stack - the choice is yours. The Event Calendar Stack is not meant to be a full featured calendar but there was a need for a simple and advanced event listing tool. You can fine tune almost all aspects of the layout and design (including 20 custom colors) and it is fully localizable in your language.
If you are an artist, giving exhibitions, a musician selling your concert tickets or just a small football club organizing matches, the Event Calendar Stack is made for you.
The Core Features
- Google Calendar Support
- iCloud Calendar Support
- Hosted Calendar File Support (ics, ical, vcal, json)
- Inline Events: use any stack to layout the description and mix media
- Adjust the layout and design with many customization options (font, colors, show/hide components, …)
- Move your calendar to any spot on your page (e.g. Extra Content, Sidebar, …)
- Add links to your events (for more info, external booking form, …)
- Fully localizable to any language
- List of next/upcoming events
- Responsive, so it works across different devices
Note: this stack needs Stack V3 and won't work with older versions!