Plugin from Roger Törnström
Version 1.2.3 released 2 years ago
The WP-Blog plugin offers a simple way to integrate a self-hosted WordPress blog in your RapidWeaver designed website. Use your gorgeous RapidWeaver theme together with the freedom of using WordPress for blogging. Just add a WP-Blog page to your RapidWeaver project, point it towards your WordPress installation and publish your project.
- Look & feel of the built-in RapidWeaver blog page.
- Seamless integration with WordPress.
- Simple configuration.
- Customizable RSS-feeds.
- Support for most third-party WordPress plugins.
- And much, more...
Blog from anywhere
- Post from your computer using your browser or dedicated blogging apps like MarsEdit etc.
- Post from your mobile. If you have an iPhone/iPod Touch you can install WordPress for iPhone.
- Post by email. WordPress has built-in support for blogging by email.
Note: WP-Blog only works with self-hosted WordPress blogs that resides on the same server as the main RapidWeaver site. WP-Blog will NOT work with blogs hosted at wordpress.com.