Project from Rapid Starter
Version 1.1 released 1 month ago
The essential starter package
Pre-configured to run with the fantastic Tesla theme which comes bundled with RapidWeaver. No need to invest in a 3rd-party theme or to fiddle with "blank" themes and complicated or expensive 3rd-party stacks.
Use this RapidWeaver project file and the enclosed folder of demo-content as a solid foundation to start with Pulse CMS. So you can focus more on the content and design of your site – and less the underlying technique.
See most of the Pulse CMS Stacks in action, pre-configured and with actual content to play with and modify.
- RapidWeaver 6 or 7
- Stacks Plugin v3.1
- Pulse CMS Stacks
- A licensed and working version of Pulse CMS 4.x,
- installed in a subfolder of your server root
- A web server running at least PHP 5.3 (PHP 5.6 or 7 recommended)
What you get:
- Project file for RapidWeaver 6 and 7 (using the RW stock-theme "Tesla")
- Pre-populated content folder for Pulse CMS v.4.x (Pulse CMS not included)
- Link to a dedicated web-page with instructions regarding Pulse installation / configuration and Pulse CMS stacks integration
- Coupon code for a 20% discount on the Gallery 3 stack by inStacks