PADDY Stacks Suite
Stack from Webdeersign
Version 1.08 released 7 months ago
Here are the missing pieces to the big web site building puzzle. Use the PADDY stacks to build sites using a Blank Theme or within Frameworks such as Foundation or Foundry. Together with other freely available stacks and blank themes you can now build anything you want using RapidWeaver.
The PADDY stacks were created to:
- Either - Make life easier by keeping the settings simple and also displaying the settings within the RW edit window where relevant.
- Or do something that no other stack did in such an easy way
In summary, the PADDY stacks suite comprises:
- PADDYButt - a Stacks3 button styler - create beautiful buttons with ease
- PADDY & PADDYPlus - Spacing made easy so that you can or remove and adjust spacing just where you want it to achieve that perfect "White Space" design. Proportional spacing with breakpoints.
- PADDYCol & PADDYColPad - proportional column padding with breakpoints. Add or remove side padding when you want. Use whatever breakpoints you want. Don't be restricted with just a mobile, tablet and desktop setting. Life doesn't fit into categories so why should you?
- PADDYCol2 & PADDYCol3 - Super easy to use and ultra adjustable column stacks with unique features. Don't be limited by a rigid12 column framework grid. Build exactly the column layout or grid layout you want and make it collapse or expand with multiple breakpoints.
- PADDYVis & PADDYVisPlus - a pair of Hide/show/visibility stacks to display or hide content exactly when you want and be able to see that from the RW Edit window.
- PADDYNotes - Super simple Markdown note stack used to display the in project file help in our RapidTemplates and RapidProjects
- PADDYShad - The cool shadow stack with breakpoint to reduce the shadow when the screen gets small.
- PADDYHeight - Very simple but a valuable tool when building grids and overlaid images.
- PADDYBalls - No, not what you think. Just a web page Pre-Loader if you want to display something while your site loads.
Designed to be used by users new to Stacks and RapidWeaver by keeping the settings to a minimum and using plain English.
PADDY stacks also cater for advanced users and web professionals by including Custom CSS and Inline CSS advanced capability where appropriate.