Video overview of update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF97YRFg83E
• Blog images now have a red border to indicate that the content has not been saved yet.
• Hipwig image sizing improvements
• API Key checking no longer gets triggered during initial trial mode
• Fixed some misc PHP errors
• The Blog Summary can now be automatically generated based on the blog contents typed in.
• Fixed button alignment in non-Foundation themes
• Gallery images no longer disappear when dragged before the image dropzone area
• Blog List images can not have the link to the blog post turned off
• Blog prefills for author, category and tags properly merge with data from CMS now
• Draft posts no longer show up in author, tag and category lists
• Fix for htaccess rule generator when site is published to a subfolder
• Uploading images into Hipwig now properly marks the text area as unsaved
• Fixed conflcit with Feeds and Blog Post on the same page
• Reduce PHP warnings about iptcparse not being installed when it is installed
• Updated Hipwig library to the latest version
• Hipwig tooltip localization into English, Spanish and German
• Improved Hipwig Pro Settings in Admin Core
• New Pro Setting: define the colors used in the color toolbar menu
Total CMS is the ultimate solution for managing your RapidWeaver sites online. It supports editing of all text throughout your page. It contains all of the simplicity and power of Easy CMS text and image management, plus a whole lot more. Total CMS also supports galleries, file downloads, video, password protection, news feeds and blogs will be coming soon. All this with zero setup, zero database, just publish and go!
Video overview of the 1.3 update - Video overview of update: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF97YRFg83E
2 months ago
Took me a little while to sit down and gets to grips with Total CMS but I am really glad I did - what a great asset for a web designer. Once you understand the parameters (Joe's video tutorials are excellent) you can quickly put together great-looking sites with CMS areas your client will love and easily be able to access and edit. Regular text content, videos, galleries, togglable areas as per Easy CMS plus brilliant Total Blog and other tools which enable you to get creative not just with a standard blog but a variety of other clever variations. There is plenty of inspiration and pretty immediate help available from Joe and users at all levels on The Weaver's Space forum, too. As with all of Joe Workman's products this is a slick, well thought-out and contantly evolving tool and one that no designer should be without. I have tried and ditched other CMS stacks and plug-ins in the past and am delighted to have taken the plunge with Total CMS - there is nothing that even comes close.
2 months ago
Total CMS is easy to set-up and allows you to design the blog page to look the way you want, the flexibility of being able to design the client interface is an enormous plus as its allows you to design an easy to use, foolproof interface for each client. It is more than a blog as you can set it up to access most of the website and that gives the client full control of the majority of the website, if so desired. The flexibility to access it from mobile devices frees the client from his desktop. Every time I use Total CMS I learn to use its capabilities to a greater extent and I have not found its limit yet. This really is the best blogging tool available on Rapidweaver.
5 months ago
Rapid weaver was a game changer back in the day. Then Stacks was introduced and the game just got better. Add Total CMS to that mix and you have a home run on every site you build. Total CMS has taken us from making suggestions to clients on who to go to for web design, to landing wed development in house that not only competes with, but blows our competition out of the water. The game isn't just changed, it's Won!!
7 months ago
I've tried other platforms like word press and also the rapidweaver built in blog. But I have to say that total cms blog is what I was always looking for without knowing it. It makes everything so much easier. Since I have been busy I've been adding posts on the fly on my phone and it works great.
1 year ago
I have so much more free time now that my users can update content in a safe and easy way. Now I don't have to do so much tedious work and concentrate on more fun stuff.
1 year ago
Total CMS is a great, new CMS, this CMS is super easy to use for your customers! It is quite easy to build in Rapidweaver, especially since Joe Workman has made several video's on how to build a site with these new stacks. There is a handy docs portal as well. And if that is not sufficient, he has a Google+ Community.
I myself had some problems building a site with Total CMS, I really had great support from Joe Workman and his crew!! They really helped me out.
1 year ago
Allows me to create brilliant edit pages for my customers and really dynamic sites and really easy to use.
The sites using it run ultra fast, no difference in load speeds from static web sites.
Just brilliant, customers are amazed how they can edit their websites so quickly and easily, even from their iPhones.
Easy for you, easy for your customers, just brilliant, such a game changer for web designers without all the hassle you usually get with CMS systems.
Create in Rapidweaver, then just Publish and Go! That easy, no database to setup and you can even see your customer content in edit mode in RW itself.
Nothing like it, has a 30 day free trial so just get it and give it a go!
1 year ago
This is what I've been waiting for - and it can only get better from here. My clients are going to absolutley love this. Easy to implement, a delight to design. Thank you!!!