Stack from Doobox
Version 2.0.6 released 1 year ago
A must have utility stack for any serious web designer using stacks
X-Sizer is a dual mode responsive measuring tool built right into a stack.
Drop in an X-Sizer stack to any area of your page, and the stack will output the exact width you have available in that space. No more guessing optimum image sizes.
In window mode, you can drag the ruler up and down the screen, and view a selection of important sizing and offset information.
- Window width (The current window width)
- Top of window to top of ruler (Seen in red)
- ScrollTop (The distance the page has been scrolled in the y axis)
- ScrollLeft (The distance the page has been scrolled in the x axis)
- Top of document to top of ruler (Distance from the top of your actual document to the top of the rulers current position)