Ben and Dan discuss custom 404 error pages, talk about the progress being made with RapidWeaver 7, and let you know about some exciting new addons (SEO fans will be excited, and there's a new 5th party developer!).
Our topic this week is all about custom error pages; what is a 404 error page, how to create a custom 404 page with RapidWeaver and how to configure your server to use your custom built 404 page.
Our tip this week is “How to eCommerce with RapidWeaver”. We have a collection of eCommerce addons on the RapidWeaver Community site.
We'll be back same time, same place, next week. Until then, Happy Weaving!
- SEO-Rx. Your SEO score in RapidWeaver
- Boom RapidWeaver stack. Play audio on your RapidWeaver site
- Omnicon RapidWeaver theme
- HipsterWeaver. Pre-built RapidWeaver project files using Stacks and Foundation
- RapidWeaver SEO tips and tricks
- More RapidWeaver SEO discussion
- Custom 404 Error Pages with RapidWeaver (video tutorial)
- What is a 404 error page?
- Configure your 404 page with an .htaccess file
- RapidWeaver eCommerce addons collection
- Typed.com — Realmac's online blogging platform
- Blog-Stack. Integrate your typed.com blog in to RapidWeaver
- Bonus RapidWeaver Addons for Gold Subscribers